Cherry Tapioca Pudding
1/2 cup sago or tapioca pearls
2 cups water
400g canned pitted cherries
400g can of coconut milk
4 tablespoons sugar/sugar replacement
- Soak the sago in 1 cup of the water in a large mixing bowl for an hour, the sago should expand and become soft.
- Put the soaked sago on medium heat with the coconut milk, make sure to use a large saucepan as the tapioca pearls will still expand considerably
- When boiled take to low heat and add the cherries
- Stir occasionally and keep on low heat for 10 minutes, the sago should expand and take on all the liquid
- Add the second cup of water and the sugar and stir through tapioca.
- Heat for another 5 minutes or until at least 90% the tapioca pearls are entirely transparent, a small number with a white centre is okay, these will take on more liquid while setting.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and spoon into rammikins or moulds, this recipe should be enough to make 4-6 servings.
- If desired line the mould with a thin layer of set Agar based cherry jelly before adding the sago mix.
- Put into a fridge and set over night.
- To serve place the moulds in a warm water bath for 2 minutes and turn out onto a plate.
- If desired use other tinned fruit in syrup for variation or use coconut cream for a richer result.
Dude that could be the greatest or most disturbing thing I have seen.ReplyDelete
I am not sure which.
Haha I love it! I must try and tack down one of those moulds for this year's Halloween party!ReplyDelete
Wow... if I ever get around to throwing my birthday fundraiser one of these years, I will have to steal this recipe!ReplyDelete
That is very, very cool.ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
The entire bundle of tubers would stick together when they are hauled out. tapioca parelsReplyDelete
This likewise lets the meat to be delectable and delicious. The most appropriate gear for outdoor cooking is grills. They are accessible both as gas energized grills just as burn coal cooking grills. best propane grillReplyDelete
Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking. detectives madrid infidelidadesReplyDelete
That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. Pakistani zaiqaReplyDelete
For example, Kansas City in the US is well known for its tomato base BBQ sauce, not quite the same as North Carolina which has sauces dependent on vinegar. exotic BBQ sauceReplyDelete
You have a real ability to write a content that is helpful for us. Thank you for your efforts in sharing such blogs to us. Buy Vegan foodsReplyDelete
I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work. Vegan Restaurant near me For more info visit at nourishayurveda.orgReplyDelete
Hmm… I interpret blogs on a analogous issue, however i never visited your blog. I added it to populars also i’ll be your faithful primer. Are Vegan CBD Gummies available only in 300mg CBD?ReplyDelete
Perusing starts when we get tactile contribution to the type of visual images, i.e., letters and words, imprinted on a page or PC screen. The visual make up of words is alluded to as their orthography. thinking skillsReplyDelete
Say you got a nice post. Much thanks again. Really Cool.ReplyDelete
vegan restaurants near me