250g (1/2 lb) fresh strawberries
1/2 cup sugar free vanilla syrup
1 can coconut milk
1 tbspn Balsamic Vinegar
10 moulds with sticks
- This is not a long process, before you start make sure you have your popsicle moulds and enough flat space in your freezer to place them.
- I use Torani sugar free vanilla syrup for making sweets like this that do not bake, it ensures lack of graininess from powdered sweeteners.
- If you do not have such a thing in your house it's easy to replace with 1/4 cup spoon for spoon sweetener (Erythritol, Sucralose, Stevia) dissolved in 1/4 cup water with 2 tspns vanilla essence
- Wash and half strawberries
- Add to a small blender with half the sugar free vanilla syrup and the vinegar
- Blend until smooth then strain into a small jug (pitcher) to remove the seeds
- In another slightly larger jug (pitcher) add the coconut milk and the remaining vanilla syrup, stir until well combined
- Pour or spoon alternating layers of the strawberry and coconut mixtures into your moulds, 2 tbsps at a time is good.
- Your mixtures may penetrate each other due to density differences you will not end up with exactly layers, to get that swirled look take a skewer and run in a figure 8 or circular motion in the mould
- Place in freezer for 8 hours before consumption. If you make this at lunch or before it should be ready for a healthy after dinner treat
- Nutrition for 10 serves below; 87 calories, 3.9g net carbs per serve
Online health & safety essay writing services are very difficult to complete and many students are always searching for Health & Safety Writing Services to help them complete their health & safety research paper writing services and health & safety coursework writing services.ReplyDelete
It is important for history coursework writing service students to seek History Essay Writing Services from a reputable history research paper service provider for their custom history paper writing help services.ReplyDelete